Friday, October 23, 2009

Brothers {Sneak Peek}

Sometimes, when I look into a little boy's eyes, I just see the future.  Boys can be so rough and tumble...dirty and rambunctious...goofy and fun.  And then they *pause* for just a second, look me in the eye and I see a flash of what's to come.  I see the young man in him for just a moment, and I think "Wow, little man.  The whole future
 is yours.  Go big."

That's the moment I try to capture with my camera.  Document the little boy that he is today...but grab that LOOK.  The look of peace and contentment and quiet strength that's buried way down deep in a well-loved boy's soul.  

I had the [FUN] privilege of playing with these little boys a few days ago.  We ran around and jumped and threw leaves and sang songs.  And somehow in there...we got some great pictures too :-)


No comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP