Okay, I might have to quit my day job and become a card designer - it's so fun! :-)
(For more card deigns, click HERE. For card prices, click HERE.)
As you can see, these cards are actually all the same design with different pattern options. This is my favorite card to date....I love how so many different photos can be incorporated, so the real personality of the family comes through.
Just a reminder ~ if you see a card style that you like, but you're not crazy about the patterns or colors, just let me know! I can customize any card to suit your preferences.
Also, a note on photos ~ You do not have to be one of my photography clients to order your holiday cards through me. I will happily use photos that you've taken (heck, I'll even touch them up for you for free!).
If you have photos taken by another professional photographer (ahem!), I can use those photos too...but ONLY with a copyright release form from your photographer. If your photographer doesn't offer cards for sale, they will likely give you a release to be used for your holiday cards (and you should call me for your photos next year, since no one cares about your quality photography experience and product more than I do).
Here are those cards....my thanks again to this family who is beyond wonderful for being my models!





No comments:
Post a Comment